Monday, May 09, 2005
A Lovely Place!
My parents have bought a beautiful place up in Bend, Oregon and are renting it out for people who'd like to go there for vacation getaways or for longer. The location is idyllic and perfect year-round for a variety of recreation from skiing, to golfing, to small town shopping. An extra plus that I think few other places offer is the wireless high-bandwidth internet that they've made available! I'm really looking forward to going up there and seeing it for myself. Here's a link to it if you're curious what it is like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I bet that Mt. Bachelor would like to get over to those Twin Sisters. Too bad it will never happen...
How much?
Phil is actually asking how much you're being paid to advertise the place on your blog. :)
Just kidding. Let me know when you go up so I can bum off your trip and tag along. Just like the freeloader that I am.
Post a Comment