Monday, November 28, 2005

busy and wasting time

Well, I suppose I should say that I'm not super busy really. I am always doing something, and yes, school and work take up nearly all of my time, but.. (confession part:) I do play computer games on the weekend, and socialize as much as possible starting Sat. afternoon, and Sunday afternoon. There is actually a lot of time there, roughly.. 22 hours or so.

School tends to be rather social and I can spend an entire class period just talking with a classmate about life (or christianity, which actually in the true sense IS life, so... uh) rather than practicing welding. Work I have time to talk with my coworkers as well, and check up on people's blogs, maybe (if i'm really feeling the need/free with my time) even write an e-mail or two. So, i do have time. Just not... total free time.

I had a great Thanksgiving with family + a few. Am thankful for a lot. Most of all God's grace via Christ, but lately have been pretty thankful for His mercy as well.

Have had some pretty unusual dreams lately. Nothing nightmare-ish, but pretty remarkable. How about you? Strange dreams?

No comments: