Wednesday, April 12, 2006

photo contest!!

Alright, the contest is on; who can find the best picture to go with the caption "blowing in the wind". The internet is your playing field, post links as comments and I'll choose by the time the weekend comes who the bonafide winner is!!

*this competition is purely subject to luke's tastes and has no rewards aside from the recognition and posting of the winner in such a format as to be viewable by those visiting this blog spot account. The submitter of the pictures have no reason to fear prosecution inasmuch as they do not steal or misuse, or claim as their own, material which has been acquired by another party.

5 comments:

annegreet said...

http://www.danburrell.com/blog/uploaded_images/feather-719733.bmp
A google search brought me to the website of a christian I'd never heard of and he has this picture on it. It's kinda cool.

bibab said...

how do i paste a photo? or post a link or whatever you call it???

Anonymous said...

so I just found out about your blog. i liked this photo because its artistic and all - www.chezmeowmeow.com/filmtv/uploaded_images/15a-Wind-tumbleweed-704440.jpg

but check this one out just for fun too - newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40701000/jpg/_40701901_blackpool300220_pa.jpg

annegreet said...

Yup, I like the artistic one, Chris...I say you beat me. (c:

Luke said...

whoops! i totally forgot that I said I'd post it up over the weekend. Sorry about that. It's been a busy weekend. Alright, time to examine the photo submittals.

Chris? you could be any number of chris' that I know. Chris Sandoval, Christopher Blench, Chris Sappington, Chris Reyes, Christopher Dennis, Chris Lindley, Chris Sterri... and so many more. oh. Chris Leigh as well. So.. mysterious.