Wednesday, February 15, 2006

morning view



I bought the Incubus album, Morning View recently. Along similar lines of good albums is "Picture Perfect Morning" by Eddie Brickell (haven't heard that in years). To go along with the theme, here's a picture of the first thing I see when I wake up to go running. I made it two pictures because the one with the blinds is just too hard to see. Both are from my bedroom window. Beautiful Santa Ana winds morning sky.

7 comments:

ShackelMom said...

Hey, now that is a nice and familiar view! I can even picture what is not in the picture!

Phil said...

How come there's a band called Incubus? That's just sick and wrong.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I love the early morning! It's just kind of magical! It seems like the sunrise is even more dramatic than the sunset, and I hardly ever see it! Thanks for putting in your early morning pix.

Luke said...

incubus... i think they thought it was a cool sounding name, and they want to be like a drug to those who listen to them. hm. i'll have to investigate the difference between an incubus and a succubus. I know one of them is some evil lust demon. egh.

yeah, i like mornings too aunt robin! sunrises really are much different than sunsets. I would love it if I could wake up pre-sunrise, see the sun come up, and then at about 10pm, go back to bed and sleep through the worst part of the day (2-4pm). (c:

Luke said...

yeah, i have to say incubi and succubi are pretty nasty. I've a new bit of useless information that I hope I never have reason to recall.

Eric said...

Does that come as any surprise? We all know rock is of the devil and resides on the 10th level of Hell.

Phil said...

Rock music: so evil they had to create a new level.